How would you like to have complete control of the temperature in your home?
Most people who go through heating and cooling problems in their home typically find that the thermostat may be the main issue. If they go unserviced as needed regularly, utility costs can escalate and cause other problems in the home. Programmable thermostats will improve energy costs and make your home more comfortable to live in. At S.L.S. Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer special solutions for the installation of a new thermostat in your home.
What are programmable thermostats?
Programmable thermostats are one of the latest innovations in the heating and cooling industry. Consumers who want to improve heating and cooling functions in their home can install a new programmable thermostat and save up to $200 a year in heating and cooling.
Programmable thermostats function to isolate and designate specific areas to be cooled at a certain time and can be set to any desired schedule. Once the temperatures are set, the schedule goes into effect until the settings are changed. This allows homeowners to harness greater control over how their homes are cooled and heated.
How can one of these units benefit you?
- Savings: The greatest advantage to having a programmable thermostat installed in a home is the savings you will experience. Traditional units can waste energy as they run throughout the day, a programmable one only functions when you see fit. This saves energy on a daily basis.
- Controlling Comfort: Temperatures in the home can be set depending on your desired needs and comfort. The temperature can be changed accordingly if some people are too hot or too cold.
- Technical Capabilities: Technical capabilities of programmable thermostats include synchronization with alarm systems, Wi-Fi, and mobile, among other technologies.
When can you be sure that replacement of your thermostat is necessary?
Consumers may check for any of these signs to determine if there are any repairs needed.
- An excess of dust and dirt can be a significant factor showing that the system needs repairs and may be on the brink of failure.
- Temperature inconsistency is definitely something to watch for when deciding whether or not replacement of your thermostat is necessary. If the temperature setting in a room doesn’t quite match the settings on the actual thermostat, it could be an indicator that there may need to be some cleaning or that the anticipator needs to be serviced.
- Outdated thermostats should be replaced as they may be in danger of failing. When the systems turn off and on again and again, there may be an adjustment that should be made to your anticipator or it may not be level enough.
If these issues are occurring in your home, give our trained experts a call. We will provide efficient repairs or installations to get your home’s thermostat running effectively.
Professional solutions from S.L.S. Plumbing Heating & Cooling
Programmable thermostats give homeowners the ability to heat their homes where and when they need it. If you want to save more money on your heating bill we would be honored to help you find the right system for your home.
All of our replacement, repair, and upgrade solutions offer great savings for any of our residents. Call us today, and our experts will happily provide you with lasting solutions for the temperature control needs in your home!
Take control of the temperature control in your home! Call us at 630-495-0960 and receive reliable thermostat installation services today!